Thursday, September 21, 2006

AmeriBag - The Healthy Back Bag (infomercial)


This is my infomercial for a really great purse/handbag/ whatever you want to call it.

I purchased this bag 1 1/2 years ago. It's a Healthy Bag Microfiber Widebody bag. I swear by what the company claims. It's heavy in my hand, and I sometimes wonder what exactly do I put into this bag. Then I slide it onto my shoulder and I can barely feel it hanging there.

The next best thing that has happned, is that after a year and a 1/2, I noticed little things about the bag that made it look not so nice. and the strap wasn't sitting properly on my shoulder. I took it bag to where I purchased the bag, and ended up getting a brand new bag. Read the Warrenty information. they stand behind what they say.




Soooo... I know.. the bag above isn't the most fashion forward bag you have ever seen. It is great for every day, but kind of didn't work with any of my going out clothing. So about 6 mths ago I purchased the Kyoto Bag from Ameribag. It's great for going out. Holds just what I need.

Now really.. I know.. the price is a bit high.. for those of us who are used to buying our purses at one of those box stores (and you know what box stores I'm talking about), But these bags are worth every penny. Enjoy.



2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne Pomeranz said...

I like the look of the smaller one... What's it made of? Does it come in a variety of colors? What's the cost? And where can I get one?

Saturday, 23 September, 2006  
Blogger Sunniebgi said...

The smaller one is also a microfiber with a little leather on it. (the one in the picture is all leather.. that was US$80.00) The Microfiber is US$50.00. alot for a small bag but worth it. it comes in black and tan. Go to the Ameribag website (click on the title of the post) and look in the Metro Collection. Not sure if they will ship to where you live.. or if they have any stores there. You will need to e-mail them to check.

Sunday, 24 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home